Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday: Plans change

The original plan was to make soup today.  I then decided that that's more of a Sunday thing, so I postponed it.  It helped a bit that I had this:
with plenty of leftovers from yesterday.  This was the dinner portion, as I was in a hurry when I ate the lunch portion.  You can see the burnt spots, and the lunch part was even worse.  That's also WF pizza sauce, because they didn't pack the sauce last night.  The sausage they put in this was a bit heavy on the fennel.  I'm ok with some fennel, but this was a bit extreme.

Since it's been rainy and windy recently, I posted this:
Admittedly, it's not like this outside:

but when you wake up in the morning and your apartment feels like a wind tunnel, it's still normal to be cold when the temperature is still like 70.


No comments:

Post a Comment