Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday: travel

After putting in a half-ish day of work, I then had to finish up errands and get ready to fly away.  This didn't leave much time for food, so I had a banana and then waited until the airport to get something else.  Oddly enough, the security line at HNL was longer than I've ever seen.  This was the case despite having all three scanners open.
Which brings up the question of why even have the radiation box scanners if people can just choose another lane without them?
I did pick up a margarita pizza at the airport, which made me "that guy who brings a damn pizza on the plane, making everyone else jealous." I didn't care too much, it was a good enough pizza (although it was a bit heavy on the cheese relative to the other toppings).
I also discovered that my phone can take decent enough pictures f the moon from an airplane.

My phone actually took a reasonably nice picture of this crescent moon above some random town.

No comments:

Post a Comment