Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday: I regret having to clean up my apartment all weekend

But it's kind of a mess, and since I'm leaving next week, I need to get that fixed.  It is somewhat reassuring to have the motion detecting webcam setup to spy on the place while I'm gone.  Hear that, flying ninjas? I'm on to you.

Dinner was another lazy fast food day, because I was lazy, and for some reason I've been extra super hungry this week, and didn't want to wait for food to cook.  I need to figure out something to eat for this weekend, but a three-day/no leftover plan is kind of hard to design.

I really like these old filing cabinets that the MSU surplus store is selling, but I have no way to get them, nor do I have anything that needs filing.  My current filing cabinet is still full of cable and water bills from a decade ago.  I should really throw out more things.


1 comment:

  1. I can understand your basic cleaning problem. I think, you have the need to try any professional or cleaning expert for your home improvement because only cleaning professionals can solve all your cleaning problems. So, hire any cleaning expert today and make your home as your dream house.

    ReplyDelete