Friday, December 30, 2011

Fucking delicious

Today's lunch was to be foodcarts at the corner of 6th and Waller.  We got there a bit late, so a number of them were already closed for lunch.  After a quick tour around, I found this one:
It may be hard to read the sign, so I'll sum it up: chicken tacos, using a waffle as a shell. Best. Idea. Ever.
They were out of drinks, so I picked up a Mexican Coke at the pizza truck next door.
 Here's my first taco. "The Brady": swiss cheese, hot sauce, and honey in a bacon waffle.
 I should have read the menu closer, as this one has no chicken. :(
Gooey cheese.
 I fixed that problem with taco #2: "Ms. M": chicken tender, bacon, and swiss cheese in a regular waffle, to which I added hot sauce and syrup:
Making it basically the previous taco with chicken added.
Om nom nom nom.
This is basically the greatest idea ever in the history of "I want food now, and don't care if it's healthy."  I'm going to be craving this as soon as I get home.  Also now. I'm still full, and I kind of want another one of these to eat.

I took this picture just to catch this lady in the out-of-season warm weather fur stuff.  It was like 68ish out.


No comments:

Post a Comment