Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday: Leftover option 2: Ignore

Since I had errands to run and left work late, I figured I'd just pick up a burger on the way home. I was disappointed, but it was at least different.  I think tomorrow I'm going to try to spice up the soup, and then use Friday to try a "bread pudding" thing.


  • I forgot to post a link to the ham I had yesterday for the best lunch sandwich ever.
  • This is pretty much bullshit.
  • This week's Castle had Castle needing to get into a combination lock.  Storytime: in undergrad, my roommate had a lock that he'd forgotten the combination to.  He said I could have it if I could get it unlocked (since it was useless to him as it was in any case).  I consulted the intertrons, and found a page similar to this one.  Turns out it's far easier than you would expect (provided you have that very common model of lock).
  • They're not necessarily punk, but it's probably close enough.
  • I was going to post this, noticed that it had the same joke I was going to make, and then decided against it.
  • Then I changed my mind again.
  • Mother has bodies to store.

No comments:

Post a Comment