Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday: Leftover option 1

This afternoon, I remembered that grilled cheese existed. I figured that soup and sandwich was a good idea, so I paired it with the turkey soup. Not as good as someone else's delicious looking dinner, but it was ok.  The topic of turkey soup bread pudding came up again, and I'm starting to think about making a pot-pie like filling using some milk and a roux, and use that as the base.  That's not going to be "custardy," but I'm somewhat concerned that adding egg to the mix would just make a soupy omelette. How does chrome spellcheck not know the word "omelette?"
No fucking clue.

  • Oops. I can't wait for that episode to air.
  • Hey! Congratulations, Belgium, for finally making a government! And for successfully proving that on some level, you can actually get by with a leaderless bureaucracy.
  • The important point for people who complain about prices of education. It's not that the total cost is increasing, it's that it's been subsidized for a long time, and now morons are cutting that subsidy because they're cheap bastards.
  • Squirrel 1. The sad one.
  • Squirrel 2. I like squirrels, but I think keeping them in this thing is worse than just letting them live freely in the yard.  Put out some food periodically, name one Walter, and you can live happy knowing you're not running a squirrel prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment