Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday: The worst way to wake up

Is violently coughing when you didn't know you were sick.  After spending the morning sleeping instead of going to work, my throat didn't feel quite like fire anymore, so I was able to go in and be productive.  Woo.

I wanted soup for lunch today, since sore throat + soup = less sore throat.  Grylt had this "Mediterranean Soup."  Tomato base, pureed roasted red peppers (I'm guessing), mirepoix, mushrooms (I think?), and beef chunks.  The spicy of the peppers was kind of nice to fight the sore throat.  I kind of wish they had a "big bowl of soup and just the baby baguette" option there.  Maybe toast the bread a bit and put some butter on it?  That'd be tasty.
Come on, get with the program, Clefairy.  You're never going to get to the moon like that.

"Hello!"

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat bunny ears, cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment