Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday: Good news, bad news.

The good news is that I have my car again.  I didn't get the picture I took, so I made a fake one instead.

I like Habit burger.  They have a nice grill flavor that most places don't bother with.
 And then bad news things.
There was sidewalk-chalk-drawing.

A Pikachu.

A Larvitar.
But then there was an incident, and the small number of inches were sufficient to break the screen of my phone, making this the first ever phone of mine to have a screen crack.
Conveniently, Amazon sold me a new one to be delivered tomorrow for $100 less than I first paid.  Unfortunate, but not a disaster.  Why it didn't default to the one-day shipping I don't know.  Fool people who will accept two-day?

A sun and cloud.
I couldn't remember the name of one of the places I wanted to be sure to visit.
Mint Leaf.  Not "Basil Basil."

No comments:

Post a Comment