Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Tuesday: "Go away, we don't want to talk to you unless you're touring the apartment."

I mean, they didn't actually say that, but that was the implication.  I guess I'll keep an eye on the listings, and try to set up tours the last week I'm in Alameda.  A few of my calls suggested that things are "always in flux," but a few of my listings claims to have been up for more than a month.

On that topic, I've briefly mapped out plausible stop points.  Alameda -> Battle Mountain -> Laramie -> Kansas City -> My parents' -> Princeton.  That would get me there on the third of July.  One day to relax, and then on to work.  Totally fine.  Totally cool.

On that topic, I spontaneously bought more clothes that claim they'll be cool to wear.  Actually getting two day shipping is new to me, and I need to not abuse that.

I went to the grocery store today.  What the absolute fuck, is what I have to say about this.

Oh, and the fuckwit fucked up his stupid fucking summit.  I would really welcome anyone with the slightest bit of competency.

No comments:

Post a Comment