Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Wednesday: Another moving day.

Or, at least a day to pack everything into the truck so it can be moved tomorrow.  Even though I've technically never lived here, I have visited so often over the last four years that I was probably supposed to sign onto the lease.  That makes it some kind of second-home, which is even more important when you don't currently have a first-home.

Still, I'm looking forward to visiting the new place, and seeing all the cool things that owning a house get you, and to eating a lot of barbecue.  All of it, if I can.  Om nom.

They updated the splash screen.  I guess it's summer.

The Target generic tortilla chips are the first I've ever seen to have a built in resealable opening.  Why isn't this on all chips?  What took so long to see the obvious replacement for chip clips that never work?
 And then movers arrived, and packing happened.
I got the big meatball sub, because I was hungry after helping with packing.
 I'll admit I didn't do that much, but I'm sure I contributed to getting things done faster.  I packed dishes, so hopefully they don't shatter.
Cambodian for dinner.
Really, the world would be a better place if everyone just tried each other's food, and agreed that things are delicious, so let's stop being jerks and start eating this delicious chicken.

I found the secret stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment