Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Wednesday: The last night in the Bay Area

For an unknown period of time, that is.  I'll probably be back someday, for some reason, but I definitely won't be coming here as regularly as I have been.  It's a bit sad, to leave the place where you probably should have been on the lease, and maybe should have paid some rent.  Oh well.

I have a hotel room scheduled in Reno for tomorrow night.  It's a bit of a lazy start to the trip, but that's how it goes.  I might push extra hard the next day, but we'll see when that happens.

Another thing that happened today was the release of Utada Hikaru's new album.  I found a site of questionable legality yesterday, as neither Amazon nor Google had it listed.  It popped up on Amazon late last night, so I grabbed it there.  None of the songs jumped out at me, but I had it on quietly, and not in the proper "loud blasting" method I usually use.  We'll see tomorrow.

I saw the moon set this morning.
 And one last time:
KBBQ.
 Is delicious.
Extra fatty brisket is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment