Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday: At least it wasn't so hot.

Which made cleaning things up and clearing things out much easier.  It feels a lot like we're on the home stretch, as most of the rooms are cleared out, one totally so.  Tomorrow has a few things planned, and I want to try and get the majority of the big things out, finish some "this is all trash" things, and get that trash and the recycling out.  I would have done part of this this evening, but after yesterday, and the rest of the complex, the trash zone is a mess.  I don't think we can put much more in there, so I'm going to let it get emptied before adding more.

And there are still three full days left before the flight, and before I start my cross-country trek.  Again, moving is a lot easier when it's not your stuff, and when the weather doesn't make every movement a sweltering mess.


Brunch had to happen at the third option, due to every place being busy.  It was good.

They added friends, so I'm back in this game for a bit.  We'll see how well that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment