Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday: I'm pretty sure if I didn't have these blog posts, I'd forget what day it was.

Today was a two shower day.  Which suck.  Because it means you got up, got clean, then did something so horrible that the only solution was a second shower.

That something horrible was cleaning stuff, and I'm glad my only collecting vice is books.  You can get rid of books easily.  They're heavy, but they're also generally clean and not stacked under a thousand other things.

Maybe I should get a third bookcase when I get an apartment.  Hopefully the apartment I messaged about last night.  It has all my preferences, and is cheap.  I'm early in the game, so hopefully that's a good thing.  We'll see.

I always thought this grease stain in my old parking garage looked like a fat birb.

No comments:

Post a Comment