Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday: Today was a busy day for me to not really do that much.

Babysitting, I guess was the main part.  Which mostly involves reading and saying "don't put your feet on me," 99 times.

Also drawing:

"Draw a tree!"  Done. 

"Draw the Harmonium Crown! On a dragon!"  Since I don't know what that is, I drew a magic crown which projects a phantom crown above the golden one.  It probably has lots of special abilities.
There was also a lot of reading.
I liked this book.  More books need to have the main point be, "Who cares?  Let them be happy in their own way."
 All the while, large amounts of packing were happening in the background.  Eventually everyone was home, so some food was in order.
Famous Dave's isn't great.  I'm looking forward to Rudy's in five months.

It was also a day for new things.  New pillow, new water bottle, new phone that's still installing all the apps and updates I had on the old one.  Good things.

  • Good.  Every aspect of their lives should be used to shame them.

No comments:

Post a Comment