Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday: You know it's bad when you need to take a second shower.

Today was KBBQ day.  I love KBBQ.  I will miss KBBQ over pretty much everything else in the Bay Area.  If I was forced to eat KBBQ everyday until I die, I would laugh every day at the folly of the jerk who thought AYCE KBBQ would ever be my downfall.
I'm saying it's good, because it's good, and there's a good variety, even though we usually focus on just three things.
Also, everyone always thinks that I'm forcing myself to cook the meat.  Would I accept someone else cooking?  Sure.  Am I going to make someone else do it so I can eat?  Nope.  Am I missing out on eating?  How are you missing the point that I control the tongs?  I can eat whatever I want by just not advertising that the brisket is done.  It's in my tummy now.  Did you want it back?  Didn't think so.

Then I kind-of illegally parked in a space without feeding the meter, and sat to watch this couple illegally park in front of a hydrant.
 Jerks.  Then we passed out for most of the afternoon, because of meat, and because of the heat.  Today was pretty bad.  So we did the sane thing, and went to Target to hang out and steal their A/C.  I did not buy the thing I needed, but bought some snacky stuff.
Then pizza, because someone always wants this, but doesn't want the pizza, but wants the ice cream token to get gross bubblegum ice cream.
 Seriously gross.  Then we did more packing/cleaning/decluttering, which taught me how to dismantle an Ikea Brimnes, so if I get that, I should be able to assemble it as well.  It's pretty simple.
This is Julie's "Best Salt Ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment