Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday: Half the data is on the wrong partition. Ugh.

I didn't catch any Pokemon today, so I turned on a incense when I got home.  Also my character model disappeared.

  • I should read more of these.
  • I wonder if this will be available from amazon, or if I'll have to go to the actual Lego store.
  • Not all Republicans are dishonest hatefilled monsters.  Some of them are just senile.
  • Lindy West is always great.
  • First, I still thing the Fantastic Four is better cancelled.  Second, if DC's going to make a knock off, they chose a pretty good team.  Mr. Terrific is woefully underused.
  • Chronological timelines are the best timelines, that's why they're timelines.  I get that this is an attempt to increase user use time, but like Twitter, I think Tumblr is kind of a thing that you either never use, or use constantly all the time.
  • I would join Team Rocket in a heartbeat.  Where do I sign up?
    • Me: "I mean, it's not like they're trying to destroy the land, or the ocean, or trying to restart the entire universe."
    • Also Me: "Well, they did genetically engineer a superpowered evil mosnter who planned on killing everyone."
    • Me: "Ok, fine, they messed up ONCE.  Mewtwo forgave everybody and flew away, so it's all ok."

No comments:

Post a Comment