Thursday, October 26, 2017

Thursday: Just when I thought everything was working

It isn't, so I spent like two hours today manually checking a bunch of stuff.  I think the first thing just needs some configuration changes.  The second thing looks like a scale issue, but it's not totally clear.  Ugh.

And then I got home and saw this shit.
This ugly ass truck doesn't fit in the parking space.  It's too wide, and it's too long, because no one actually needs to have a damn customized block of stupid.  I've watched the asshole who owns it park before, and he had to have his gf get out (because since he's backing in like an idiot, there's no space for her door to open), before inching it back and forth while I was waiting to get past his stupid ass.  Yesterday, he had it parked with the wheels on the yellow line separating it from his neighbor.  Today he apparently decided that he could just let his stupid-bus stick into the driveway by three feet.  If the stickers are true, this dumbass is a cop, too.


  • Great.  Now we have racist kids.
  • Nutella.
  • Generally it's bad to make fun of how someone looks, but this is Mamoru, and that outfit is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment