Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday: I had a plan, and then spent an hour an a half wasting time before acting on it.

I finally got my car washed.  I thought "everybody will be doing something at the middle of the afternoon."  They were.  Getting car washes.
It was kind of a constant line the entire time I was there.
 But at least my car is slightly cleaner.  Then, late lunch.
I felt like getting something new, so French dip.
I also got m&c to have for dinner.  It was good, and tasted like they'd added garlic/the breadcrumb topping was made with garlicy bread.  Better than usual.

The gym had space as well.
So Gyarados.

Who's still there.

  • I don't know enough about Spanish politics.  Reading up indicates they have an odd government structure.  It sounds like the problem is that Catalonia is basically a "California", and they don't like that they pay more in taxes than receive in benefits.  My understanding is that the Spanish government should have just ignored the process, and when it was over, declared it void, and avoided all the violence and bad publicity.
  • I've been a bit less enthused about this season of R&M, but I did like this episode.  It felt more like a more grown up version of season 1.
  • Angry water.

No comments:

Post a Comment