Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday: I drove a lot.

Mostly because I wanted to get lunch, and it was far away.
I just woke up and felt like cajun fries.
Then I kept driving when I was coming back, because I didn't want to stop listening to the music.
And kept driving until I got to Kaneohe.
And then kept driving until I was in Kailua.  Which doesn't sound far, but I took the long way of "back to town, then around the east side" route.

I justified it by taking a walk when I got back, partially so I could listen to a different album.  I saw 22 lizards while walking, because 6:00 is when all the lizards go out to warm up on the sidewalk.


  • Seeing this just confirmed that Five Guys was the way to go today.
  • Owls, and not just because I closed all my tabs and this was one of the only ones left.
  • Cat and dog, but totally for that same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment