Saturday, October 7, 2017

Saturday: And then I remembered I bought two volumes of Ms. Marvel, and hadn't read them.

Ok, I did that last night after posting that picture, and to be fair, I bought them on my tablet, so that's why I hadn't read them.  I'm probably going to buy the other five volumes tomorrow, because it's a good series.  Like, I know everyone said it was good, and all the things I saw were good, but it's even better than that.

I also didn't know what I wanted for lunch, but I knew I wanted to drive.  These should have stickers, but Twitter seems slightly broken on my phone.  It wouldn't tweet anything, and doesn't load images correctly.

I always get soup, and I always burn my tongue, and I should really learn my lesson.

They had an "infinite shrimp" option.  So I ate a bunch of shrimp and the meager amount of asparagus they gave me, and took the steak and M&C home for dinner.

I was going to do a walk today, but it was rainy.  Maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment