Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thursday: Today I discovered why everything was off by something like 15%.

I had a typo in the scale factor that made it like 15% wrong.

Nine years ago I went to an apple butter festival.  This is likely similar to what I would have posted to Twitter, if they'd had stickers nine years ago.  And photos.
If I recall correctly, they were out of apple butter when I got there.  I mean, that's only the entire point, but whatever.

Also a tree fell.

  • This is why I don't get people complaining about Twitter so much (on Twitter).  I don't recall any other company being as open about what they're trying to do.
  • He was a garbage president, but he was still better than the current one.
  • Good.
  • This was unexpected to read.  Traci Thirteen is an underused character.

No comments:

Post a Comment