Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday: It's Halloween time.

Because Pokemon Go said so.
 While I was waiting for lunch, I discovered that I'd Go+ed a Shuppet.
Cool.
 Then, when I was leaving work, I sat in my car to catch a Duskull.
Slightly less cool.

But it meant that I got a medal.
 And, after Go+ing more stuff on the way home:
Finally.
I've been planning on doing a bunch of new Pokemon evolutions this weekend, but I guess it's less important now.  That also meant I could buy the sweater.
I can't believe that my trainer blinked while I was taking the screenshot.  SIgh.
 It doesn't quite match as much as I would have hoped.  Oh well.
I guess this becomes the backup style.
The Inhumans was dumb and annoying again today.  Although this happened:
TV show: "guy deflects bullet".
Me: Isn't that just going to hit his girlfriend standing next to him?
TV show: "bullet hits girlfriend"
Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOL. 
It's just so pointless and dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment