Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thursday: I'd be happy when this week is over, since it's been kind of garbage, but I have to give a talk next week.

So.

So here are some individual panels that explain why I've been binging the Ms. Marvel trades on my tablet:
Kamala and Lockjaw.

Kamala after the science fair.

Zoe and Nakia.
This is seriously one of the best series I've read.


  • Absolute garbage.  I assume this will be immediately locked up in court, but the stunning meanness of this is indescribable.  Some of the quick reviews I saw indicate that this will cost the government more money anyway.  He kills people, makes others poorer, and it costs more money to do it.
  • Yes.
  • I saw this on tumblr, and immediately assumed you could only get them on etsy.
  • Symphony of the Night + roomba.

No comments:

Post a Comment