Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday: Doctor day.

It turns out I'm generally healthy.  Also that I can't get updates for some vaccines because it's not allowed with the medicine I take.  So that's fun.

I decided to just go home afterwards instead of driving back to work, since I can do things anywhere there's internet.

Except not when this asshole helicopter decides that it's just going to sit in the sky for a half hour.

Just sitting there, being a jerk, making all the noise.
Apparently it's some sort of traffic survey?  Wouldn't this be the kind of situation where a drone would make far more sense than sending up a helicopter?

I was able to get some emails answered, and since it didn't take much time to transfer images:
Some cool spiral galaxies.  Getting good color images is still tricky.


No comments:

Post a Comment