Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday: A lazy day.

I didn't know what I wanted for lunch, so I did the "take the google suggestion that my phone has popped up."  So La Tour Cafe.
Angry chicken sandwich.
It's a special item now.  "HOT N’ SPICY CRISPY CHICKEN BREAST, PHO AND JALAPENO MAYO, HONEY, CRUNCHY ASIAN SLAW, ROASTED ALMONDS, FRIED SHALLOTS, TOASTED BRIOCHE BUN".  It was delicious and weird.  The mayo made it taste like pho.  The flavors blended in a way that I wasn't expecting.  I almost got the J-town burger ("WAGYU BEEF, EGGPLANT SHISHITO PEPPER DENGAKU RELISH, KABOCHA CREAM CHEESE SMEAR, ARUGULA, OKINAWAN SWEET POTATO STRINGS, BRIOCHE BUN"), but I had a burger yesterday.

Then I battled a gym because it was weak.

Is this screen new?  I don't fight gyms very often, since it's not fun when everyone is strong.

In any case, I put my Angry Fish in.
Only to be knocked out by the time I was finished getting groceries.  Yep.  Gyms are super fun now.  Great how they made it such a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment