Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday: I think something's broken with an outlet at work.

Because I had to turn my computer back on this morning.  I also had to unplug the UPS and plug it into a different outlet, because it wasn't registering as being powered.
 Fun.
And then I earned a medal when I turned on my phone to see if I had any pictures from today.

Also I might have a new hat now.
Also I'm pissed at Amazon.  I placed this order on the 10th, they didn't do anything to ship it until the 19th, and then they don't seem to have actually shipped the stupid thing.
It's great that they spent three days pretending it was going to be delivered on Wednesday, and then when Wednesday hit, changed the order page to be "wow, we don't know what's going on!  Come back on Sunday, and we'll have options then.  Until then, guess you're out of luck!"  Of my past four orders, one had to be returned because UPS can't be bothered doing their job, and now this one looks like it's lost because Amazon never gave it to the post office.



No comments:

Post a Comment