Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday: The long drive.

Since it's a long weekend, I figured it was a good day to drive forever to get lunch.  So back to HI-BBQ.
It was good.
Not perfect, and it was better last time.  First up, I had to wait like twenty minutes to get my food.  This gave me time to look at my Pokemon Go journal, because my Plus had been buzzing constantly while driving.

FML.
When my number was called, I picked up my food, and got my pop (and a free extra water for the wait).  I had to take it back, because they didn't have my sausage the first time (so free extra sausage for that hassle).  I suspect they got hit with a big rush today, because they were out of brisket and one type of the sausage.  They also didn't have any rice cooked when I ordered, which was the source of the delay.  I would have preferred them to have delayed it a bit more, because the rice wasn't fully cooked.  The pulled pork was also a bit overdone in places.  So, not perfect, but still tasty.

Then a bunch of traffic.

But I stopped to get a Dole Whip.
It was a good addition to the trip, but it was super busy there too.  They really need to just have a Dole Whip express lane, because that's what 99% of people get, and most people get confused with too many options.

The chicken was out of frame.  The train was there when I sat down.

Then I spent like twenty minutes taking down this gym.  It's far easier with more people.

I like how Kingler shows up in this shot, too.
 Then to Target, because I needed shampoo.  Which they didn't have in the size I wanted.
And I don't know what the deal was, but I don't know that I've ever seen this many spawn at once.
 When I got home, I remembered that I was doing sports crap again this year.
Hrm.

Not as bad here.
I did better last year, I think.  If I did the math right, I have 66 points, HotC has 60, and at the same time last year, I had 78, but had maxed out.




Then I used a lucky egg, and evolved twenty six Pokemon.  A lot were new.  A cut because of all the pictures.



Blastoise.

Clefable.

Crobat.

Vileplume.

Primeape.

Victreebel.

Slowking

Dodrio.

Gyarados.  Finally.

Umbreon.  Makes cute kitty sounds when tapped.

Espeon.

I did not guess correctly for when I would make the level.

Dragonair.

There we go.

And a medal!

Bayleef.

Croconaw.

Ariados.

Azumarill.

Skiploom.

Quagsire.

And that's where I ended up.  Based on yesterday's shot, I've earned 52705 xp. 
Having 18 new Pokemon helped a lot.  That's 18k right there, with another 26k for all the evolutions.  I also decided to use about 100000 stardust to improve some of my team.
Rhydon, Cloyster, and the Jolteon twins are usually in my team.  This new Exeggutor is probably going to be a permanent member as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment