Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday: I hate Mondays.

Partially because due to meetings, it was like 3 before I was able to get lunch.  At that point, I decided to just skip it, and leave a bit early to get dinner.
You can guess what I did based on this set of emails that nicely appeared in my inbox at about the same time.
I also didn't realize there was no Supergirl tonight, so getting home early so I could take the trash out and get the pizza delivered before it came on wasn't an issue.  It did give me a reason to check the mail.

Which was more exciting that I expected.
Mostly because I wasn't expecting to have gotten a postcard from Julie when she was visiting here.

I also wasn't expecting to get a nielsen survey in the mail, even though there was also a card in my mailbox telling me to expect a nielsen survey.  I filled it out ("documentaries, cartoons, foreign language shows, Supergirl"), skipped adding phone numbers and emails (because fuck that shit), and may or may not mail it back.  I already have their two dollars in cash, because that's the way they do things I guess?  I can buy, like, some cookies or a pop.

And then my RSS database crashed.  Twice.  So much so that I don't think I'm going to bother trying to read the rest of today's stuff.  I'm tired, and all my TV shows are messed up because the west coast switched times, and even though I didn't, it moves everything all around.

I also looked at sports crap, but I think that's getting its own post.



No comments:

Post a Comment