Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday: You don't have the votes.



Unfortunately I have to wait until I actually publish to make sure I have the cut points right.  In any case, it was nice to see that Republicans have no clue how to govern.  That minimizes the damage they can do.  I suspect this also means that the ACA is going to be around basically forever now.  I also strongly suspect that a lot of states run by Republicans are going to start scrambling for the Medicare expansion.  It's fine to rant about how you don't want it when you think there's a chance it'll go away, but now it's just being petty and wanting to hurt their own citizens.

Not that it hasn't always been petty and hurting citizens.

Bitsy Burrito.

And how bad do you think it feels to be Paul Ryan, and have Papa Roach make fun of you?  And to have them turn out to be surprisingly cool?


No comments:

Post a Comment