Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday: They didn't have sandwiches.

But they have ham and cheese pan now.  And cheese on the hot dog buns.

  • This is basically exactly my thoughts on yesterday's Supergirl episode.
  • I'm also not super happy with this change to Jen.  I'm fine with the name change, but making her so unlike her regular self is just wrong.
  • Here are my thoughts on Agents of Shield for this week.
    • If I had Shaky Mutant on my team, step one would be to send her to the woods with a bunch of watermelons, and not bring her back until she could individually shake the watermelons until they explode.  Then, when you need to, you know you can vibrate your opponents' heads apart.
    • Once they found out about Robot Girlfriend, why didn't they come up with a way to detect secret Robot Other People?  I mean, other than shooting and revealing the metal underneath.  You know, maybe something taking advantage of the fact that most people aren't partially metal.
    • I almost want Hydra to come back, because then there'd be actual fights against bad guys.
    • At least Patton Oswalt is coming back next week.
  • Dogs are good.
  • Cows are weak against turtles.
  • I missed this news story, right?
  • Magneto would punch Nazis.  Obviously.
  • Yeah.  This seems more like Sailor Moon's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment