Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday: At least the sunset was nice.

I'm not sure what my plan for the day was going to be, but I woke up and sat in bed reading twitter way longer than I really wanted.  I'll have to do something productive tomorrow.
I did decide to get ramen.
And there were no people at the ramen place today.  Zero.  People eventually showed up, but it's usually pretty active.  At least it was easy to park.

Since I had planned to go to the park again today, I had to drive through Waikiki.  At least Ala Wai is pretty easy to drive down.
It was pretty clear at the park today, although there were more people than last week.

And I hatched a Cleffa!

The gym was already blue, and I didn't want to bother training it, so no gym today.
I also did not catch these four Ekans.

And again, nice sunset.
 Then some grocery shopping.
I guess they just sell this at Safeway now.  Huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment