Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday: last weekend here.

Which is a bit depressing. Reading RSS stuff that dates back to just before Christmas doesn't help either, as it just reminds me how close this trip is to being over.  I do need to get home, though. I need to get my apartment clean for all the people visiting next month.

Today is also my favorite dog's birthday.
 Brunch was at the Mexican place in Oakland.
There were beans, but they weren't too bad, and everything else was yummy.

They ran out of mimosas though. This had mescal and grapefruit juice, and I forgot what it was called.
 It's next to the game store.
It doesn't appear that CoC has changed significantly in the two decades since I bought my copy.
 Also we got Cthulhu Fluxx, but I didn't take any pictures.
This is literally the same map of Strahd's castle as in the original version thirty years ago.

There's a cafe attached, and I like Coke.

Required Pokémon.

This game is impossible.

Pizza dinner. It was red hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment