Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday: Agh. Only one week left to clean things. Agh!

Which of course means I spent the day super productively by not getting out of bed until late.  Because it was cold, and I didn't want to not be warm.  "Seventy-five degrees is not cold."  Cold enough.  And windy too.  The harshest of tropical winter weather.
I did another Pokewalk around Magic Island again.  It's probably something I should try to keep up.  I should also find other places that have good walking areas.  
There were fewer people this week, probably because it isn't a three day weekend.
Poliwag and I, just sitting here looking out at the ocean.

I saw this guy when I went to look at the gym.
 Graveler is kind of a pain in the ass to fight.  In any case, a level three gym isn't really a big obstacle.
I threw Kingler in again.

Pikachu showed up for the wedding photos happening in the background.

By the time I had made another loop around the park, someone else had added a Lapras.
 I wasn't sure what I wanted for dinner.  They're still doing work on H-1, so I didn't want to brave attempting to get curry today.  It's also been super windy, so I had the idea to see what it was like at the Pali Lookout.  I still don't know, because it was closed.  I suspect that means that it was even more super windy up there.

Burrito, obviously was the final answer.

Also, I totally would have done that anyway, even if I hadn't turned the wrong way out of the park and found myself travelling away from the pancake place, which was the other option I was considering.


No comments:

Post a Comment