Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday: Wait, did I seriously title yesterday's blog post as "Wednesday"? JFC, WTF is up with that?

Anyway,
I felt like driving halfway across the island for a very expensive burger.
 They didn't cook the fries enough, so they were kind of mushy instead of being crispy.  Maybe they need a sixth guy.  I'm also pretty sure that I get heartburn every time I eat here.  Which is odd, since I wouldn't expect that from something with zero spice.

And then my plan for the day included going to Target.

Whoops.
 The dynamic range kind of got screwed up, so here are some selected images from the mosaic to show how cool the sun looked going through the clouds.

Wow!

Super cool!

Then Target.
Which did not have everything I was looking for (at least in the size I wanted), and I ended up getting the same lady when checking out.  Last time I bought toilet paper at Target, she scanned it twice, and I had to go back and get the second one removed.  Guess what she did again today.  "If you got two, you'd get a five dollar gift card!"  WTF needs the equivalent of 145 rolls of toilet paper?  Besides, that'd be like $40.  No.

I saw this great squirrel, but it's a dog toy, so they are all doomed to a sad fate.

Just like these nice polar bear boxes that I couldn't come up with a use for, so I didn't get one.
I also got the second volume of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur today from Amazon, and was confused when Lunella broke out of her Terrigenesis cocoon:
Is that what she was wearing at the end of volume 1 when she was hit with Terrigen Mist?
The problem of course being that my copy of volume one is in Alameda.  So I had to ask:
Huh.  I guess so.  I don't know why I thought she was wearing street clothes instead of her superhero clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment