Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday: Bakery tour!

I think this is stop three on the bakery tour (correction, four):
It was also mentioned in that Honolulu magazine article, and it sounded a lot like Pastry House Hippo in Novi.  I went there a number of times when I lived in Michigan, as it was usually a convenient place to stop for a snack on the way to the DIA.

I was lazy, and didn't get there until late, but they still had some good things:
This is oriented wrong, but I didn't want to bother.
Individually:
Cinnamon doughnut.
Derpy eyed panda.
Choco-bear
Cheese croissant.  I thought it had ham, but that must have been the one next to it.
Apple bunny.  No clue about the brown bar.
I had the cheese croissant and the derpy-eyed panda for a snack, since I didn't want to be super hungry when I made dinner in a bit.  D-E panda doesn't have any filling, but was had a sweet lemon-y taste.  I'm saving the others for tomorrow (maybe a snack later?).

No comments:

Post a Comment