Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday: random stuff

Yesterday at the bakery, I also bought a chocolate croissant.  I'd thought about eating it for breakfast this morning, but I've neglected buying juice, so I just packed it with my lunch to eat as an afternoon snack.
It could use more chocolate, but that's true of most things.
Then I read this story of a small puppy's birthday, and it made me want tacos for dinner.  This led me to stopping at TBell for dinner, despite going to the doctor tomorrow.  Probably not the best dinner to have before a checkup.  I do think I'll have to make homemade tacos soon.  I don't think that's this weekend, but maybe next week sometime.

  • Lamar Smith is an idiot.
  • Reading the description of this makes me think going just to eat a cupcake might mean that I'm missing the point.
  • I think #1 and #17 are my favorites.
  • I saw this, and wanted to show my support (also: eat lots of cookies).  Then I checked the cookie-finder, and discovered that Hawaii gets cookies in March. Fucking March. When that finally arrives, I can't claim "being supportive" anymore, it'll just be "binging on really expensive cookies."

No comments:

Post a Comment