Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday: Instead of cooking, cleaning!

Cleaning sucks.  I hate cleaning.  DIAF, cleaning.

I did get errands done, so if I wanted to, I could cook dinner.  Maybe if it cools off a bit more, but given that I need hours of braising/cooking time, I probably should just wait until tomorrow.  It's supposed to be cooler then.

This thing was broken at WF again today.  I did get a better picture this week.


  • Since google thinks I like Tanzania, I felt like I should link to this story.  I wonder if this is the first sign that google's become sentient.  Maybe this is a suggestion, like: "I've examined your web searches and browsing habits, and I think you should look into Tanzania."  That'd be kind of cool. Also: one step closer to being destroyed by robot overlords.
  • See, this is what I'm talking about: I'm innocently browsing my RSS feeds, and this comes up.  Normally I'd just say, "puppy haet cat!" but since it's a particular kind of puppy...
  • Oh give me a break. Again?  This video is hilarious too.  If your particularly lazy, you can just click through to the gif versions of the best parts.
  • When I took biology, it was in Indiana.  The teacher I had at the time started the section on evolution by saying something to the effect of, "I don't care what you talk about at home, or what church you go to or whatever. We're going to talk about evolution here, because that's science.  You can think that god created everyone if you want, but if you don't want to fail this class, you're going to learn about Darwin."  Now imagine it being said by a particularly tall version of the old guy from "Up."
  • And here's the link that I completely forgot to put in that last story.  It did have a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment