Saturday, January 14, 2012

This post was way more work than it is really worth

Yesterday, I posted this picture, and claimed that that was what I ate for dinner:
Unfortunately, this wasn't as obvious of a pun as I'd thought.
"A...dog...in...winter?  Some sort of....iced dog?" 
"Ice cream dog..."
"Baby angel princess, Batman?"
"I asked you not to call me that, Robin."
"Gosh, Batman, what can it mean?"
Holy shit, I've become the fucking Riddler by accident.
This is the least creepy picture I could find of the Riddler. 
The correct line of thinking was supposed to be:
  • A dog in the snow.
  • A cold dog.
  • A "chilly" dog.
Also, little known fact: finding a picture of Robin punching his hand like in picture #6 is fucking impossible.  I had to go to youtube and screen cap it out of an episode.  WTF, Internet? You're supposed to have everything easily indexed for me to find and steal without any effort, I mean just listen to Rupert Murdoch.  Would an evil billionaire sociopath lie on twitter?

Side note to Rupert: a lot of your movies suck ass. Yet you still seem to have made a pile of money on each of them.  Apparently "risky as hell" is equal to "I could shit on a plate and still gross a hundred million dollars."  Besides, you probably think that my elaborate Batman joke above is copyright infringement, and I should be paying Time Warner (through their subsidiary DC Entertainment) for the right to make a joke using their characters. This is why no one likes you.







Examples:

  • "I'd bet Perry $10000, but I only carry like $60 on me at a time."
  • "I'm not buying votes, I'm being helpful."
  • "Remember, it's class warfare if you ask millionaires to give money to the government to help lots of people."
  • "Poor people just need to know how to stalk presidential candidates. In front of cameras."
  • "God doesn't not love no double negatives."
  • "God told me to pray (to God) for someone else.  Isn't this the definition of micromanagement?"
  • "I'm sorry, did I accidentally fire you?"


No comments:

Post a Comment