Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday 2: Dinner

Earlier this week I was really craving food from places that don't exist in Hawaii.  One of these places was Menna's, which makes really good, really not-so-healthy food.  However, they're also super easy to duplicate at home:
This is basically the Buffalo dub, with added marinara. Chicken tender, tossed with hot sauce, topped with blue cheese, shredded cheese, and marinara.  I even fried up some potatoes:
Also a cherry coke.
To make it official, I would have had to grill them to seal.  Instead I just used toothpicks. Lazy.

Let's make fun of Republican presidential candidates:
"I always look like I'm about to cry."

"Sieg heil!" "I AM A ROBOT BEEP BOOP BEEP!"

I went through all my links earlier today, so I only have this one. It's SUPER EFFECTIVE! though.

No comments:

Post a Comment