Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday: Return trip and food.

I woke up, caught the shuttle to the airport, and randomly wandered into this line:
I couldn't figure out why they had to check my boarding pass at the start of the line, but it turns out they were doing it to make sure I belonged in this line.  I did.
 I was then hungry.
Pastrami and swiss on rye with mustard.  This is the best breakfast for travel days.  Also a pretty great breakfast on any other day.  I do not understand why the deli was basically empty while every other food place was packed.
Then I got on my flight home, and was surprised to find one of my coworkers was on the same flight.  His flight yesterday was cancelled with all of the problems.  This added a lot of people to my flight, so the empty seats I thought I might have next to me were taken up by people.
Including the girl I've sketched here.  It may be hard to tell, but after taking a nap, she decided to pull her big grey sweater back on.  However, she didn't bother taking her head off the plane pillow she was using, and so ended up like this, with the pillow and a few strands of hair being the only things emerging from the neck of the sweater.
And I was hungry again.
So I went to get a burger while at the same time getting a few groceries at WF.

But not a Christmas tree, as I didn't think spending $90 on a tree was a great idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment