Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday: often a lazy day is the best day

After being up far too late last night, and waking up comparatively too early, not much happened today.

Evidence of a local jerk cat was visible on a car in the lot.

Max and cheese, buffalo chicken soup, chicken tenders.
From Lola's, which focuses on the front of tenders. Everything was good, although not having eaten for eighteen hours probably didn't hurt.  I should also link that when I'm back to using my laptop.
I also can't do panoramas from random photos without my laptop.

In fact, other than work or work related things, there isn't much I can't do now on my phone, or on my tablet if I want a larger viewing area.  I guess blog links are far easier on the laptop.

Also saw this happy squirrel puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment