Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday: I'm tired and my head hurts.



  • I was going to do this as a big thing with power laws, using the fact that fractional subsets of power laws are also power laws and that the convolution of a power law with any integrable function is also going to be easily approximated by a power law, but I'm too tired.  The end result is that the consumable hours of music, even with the addition of song fatigue, in a world with non-degradable copies of the song is sufficiently large that asymptotic price of music is zero cents per hour.  If this means that the recording industry as it currently exists goes bankrupt, fine.  People simply will not pay more for something than it's worth.
  • Yes.
  • I understand, cat.  It's been colder here recently, too.
  • Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment