Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday: It's clear why everyone goes on vacation now.

It's because there's approximately zero incentive to do work.  Unfortunately I didn't take vacation until Christmas, which was probably a bad move.  I also realized today that I don't know what's open on Christmas for lunch.  There are a bunch of fancy expensive things open, but I think I just want something simple like ramen, since I'm flying out that night.

Today's lunch.

It's hard to see, but there was a cool pink tint on the bottom-peaks of the clouds as the sun set tonight.  

  • I haven't had landjaeger in years.  I was actually thinking about it a few weeks ago.
  • Dragon type is weak against fairy type.
  • This is good news.  If this works correctly, it'll regulate uber out, and redirect the costs that would have been extracted by them to the drivers and passengers.
  • Bunny.
  • Phil Plait is better here.


No comments:

Post a Comment