Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday: Ok, so I've gotten a bit behind, I guess.

I finally got caught up on Adventure Time on my DVR.  Watching it on the DVR means that I know exactly how long I've been neglecting AT.  "Adventure Time/Ocarina/6x12/EP012462650340/2014-07-17/Thu Jul 17, 2014 (04:00 PM)".  Oops.

Not a bad set to do a marathon, though:

  • Nemesis.  Not bad, but I'm kind of over Pep But.
  • Ghost Fly.  Worth it for Beemo's final line.
  • Everything's Jake.  Probably one of the best Magic Man episodes, because MM isn't hardly in it.
  • Is That You?  Prismo again.  Also totally weird.
  • Jake the Brick.  Best episode about nothing ever.
  • Dentist. What?
  • The Cooler.  I think Peebles shutting down her spy network is a bad idea.
You're weird, cows.
  • Owl.
  • Squirrels.
  • Pasiphaë and the Bull.  To be fair, though, she's immortal, so it's (let's say) less weird that it normally seems.  I mean, just think about all the shit Zeus pulled.  Balanced against that, Pasiphaë isn't the weirdest person in mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment