Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Wednesday: It sucks that it's going to take a week, but at least in a week, I'll have a new phone.

No physical keyboard, because those don't exist anymore.  That will make doing ssh a bit more of a challenge.  Still, it'll be nice to have a phone that doesn't need to constantly be charging.  Even better: it'll be good to have a phone that doesn't get confused when I ask it to do challenging things like "answer the stupid phone, or at least make it stop ringing."


I couldn't find this song posted yet, which is a bit surprising, because I know I've heard it and looked it up before.  In case you were wondering, it's not the cool animation that makes this great; it's the wonderful synth sounds.




  • Huh.  I can actually buy three albums from Passepied on amazon?  That's surprising.  I guess I'll be listening to new music at work tomorrow.  Also: nice job on counting, amazon.  You list five albums in the individual track widget.
  • That's a good point.  The Marvel movies have basically infinity stories to choose the best from.
  • I think I have this book, but I don't know where I put it.
  • Pyramid Head.
  • Three gifs showing why Kaguya should win best animated feature this year.
  • Yes.  Basically, if Florida hadn't been so stupid in 2000, or if the Supreme Court wasn't filled with horrible people, the world would clearly be a better place today.
  • Speaking of horrible people, I can imagine no way in which Dick Chaney dies that isn't too short and too pleasant for him.
  • This story was just depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment