Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday: I'm just going to cull all the depressing stories from the link set for today, I guess.

I saw this guy today at work.
I also saw a cat after work again today.  Wait, no, not cat.  Cats.  Remember these two cats?  Yeah, they have a family now, and I think I counted four kittens.  They're not tiny kittens anymore, but they're clearly not fully grown.  This is a problem, because here's a link telling you why it's a problem if you can't figure it out.  Also they kill and eat birds, and some of those birds actually belong here.


  • Animals.
  • Not animals.
    • I can't wait for this to fail spectacularly.  No one likes Aquaman.  No one is going to suddenly decide Aquaman is cool.  It's never going to happen.
    • I would totally have wanted to play with an Egyptology Lego set as a kid.  On a more related to the comic point, thinking about it now, I always had my "Lego guy" that had the coolest hat and the coolest pirateship/spaceplane/supercar.  That guy was my Lego proxy.  I can't have been the only one, so I'm kind of wondering why Lego has taken so long to make sets that include multiple Lego people types, so everyone can have their favorite proxy.
    • This is just being a jerk to fictional children.

No comments:

Post a Comment