Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday: a bridge and a party

This picture represents the dim sum I didn't take any pictures of. It wasn't bad, but the service was kind of "crappy in a way people might confuse with style". Plus they kept the steamers open all the time. This leads to cold, dried out dumplings.
 Then the thing I wanted to see at least once.
The bridge.

I am a fan of infrastructure.


Alcatraz through the digital zoom.


Downtown, past the palace of arts.

Alcatraz again, with Oakland behind.
 Next was a small party, but we didn't want to be the first people there.
So coffee shop time. Iced coffee is always the answer. Regular coffee can be really bitter or have of flavors. Although icing mutes good coffee, it promotes lesser ones as well. Unless I know the coffee is good, or I really want a warm drink (which I probably don't), iced is the way to go.

Also the party was vegan and gluten free. Nothing was bad, but sometimes you just need a bacon cheeseburger to end the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment