Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday: I have a very specific way of eating pancakes.

Go to the pancake place.

Use maple syrup, because the others aren't as good.

Get pog.

Butter all the pancakes while they're still hot.

Only put syrup on the part you plan to eat right then.  Don't pour it all over to make sure things don't get soggy.

Have kalbi, because kalbi is delicious.

Sometimes you can dip, if the syrup ran off the pancakes too fast.

There was a free spot in the gym, so I took it and topped off everyone.

I have no idea why Cloyster showed up outside.  
And then later, Drawful:
I was still on a pancake kick.

Angry tummy.

A wall with arms.  What.

  • People are awful, and all of my favorite comics right now are either written by women, drawn by women, or star women, and sometimes all of the above.
  • A good Spider-Man.
  • Fred Rogers.
  • Art Deco Squirrel.  YES.
  • Ok, but in D&D, only clerics have healing power (outside of wishes, and those are generally not used for healing unless something has gone horribly wrong).  So it's not quite how it's presented here.  If you die, or lose an arm, or have all your insides come out, but then don't, it's because an actual god decided either "I need you to fight more for me", or "I need you to keep my cleric safe", or "I am generally full of love and you being whole is important to me."
  • Sailor Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment