Saturday, July 29, 2017

Saturday: So I went to get curry.

It sounded good.
Curry is odd, because it seems like every time I get it, it goes from "way too hot" to "cold and not so great" super fast.

Then I did nothing, so I went for a walk, and it also was "way too hot."  I should try and do something productive tomorrow.


  • We should be handling drugs completely differently than we do.
  • What.  I am 100% on board with Pamela being a anti-hero.  That's how she should be written all the time.  She is not crazy like most of Batman's bad guys, so she should have logical storylines.  What isn't ok is Selina dressing up as "Catbird" because a) that's a stupid name; b) that doesn't even make any sense.
  • I was watching Wonder Woman, and realized that Roddy McDowell had been in at least two episodes.  Then I looked it up, and like everybody who was a one-off character shows up in a different episode as a different character.
  • Dog vs cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment