Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday: Ugh, fine.

I decided I wanted Five Guys today.
So, you know, Five Guys.
It was done faster than they've ever made anything.  I didn't even have time to sit down before they called my number.

Then I drove back home, and eventually decided that I should probably go for a walk.  I didn't feel like driving down to Magic Island, so I just went around the neighborhood.  That's when I decided that I really don't like the new Pokemon Go update, because gyms now all have six people in them, and it's a pain in the ass to fight them all.  Plus, since they have these stupid raids running like all the time, even friendly gyms can't have anyone added half the time.  Basically, unless you have a group of people to play with, that entire part of the game is impossible.

Then I walked past the Korean place, thought about getting kalbi there for dinner, didn't, got home, and decided I really did want kalbi.

Also pancakes, so I drove down 90% of the way to Magic Island anyway.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



No comments:

Post a Comment